This is only an estimate to give you an approximate idea of what the cost would be to install on your own. Many factors determine the actual cost. Please call or talk to one of our salespeople to help you determine the actual cost.
- Grass Cost - Depends on the type of grass you choose and the shape of the area. The grass comes in 15' widths. It is similar to when you purchase carpet. Quantity depends on the shape and size. The less seams there are, the better.
- Weed Barrier - Depends on shape of the location and number of rolls needed. Each roll is 900 sq.ft.
- Nails - Should not vary much to estimate.
- Road Base/ Decomposed granite -The actual amount of road base or DG that you will need depends on the condition of subsoil and amount of traffic. Every job is different.
- In Fill - Depends on usage and type of infill you choose. The higher the volume of traffic, more infill is required. Pets require different infill.
- Many Options - Green sand and rubber. Talk to one of our experts to find out more.
- Seam Tape - Cost should be very close to estimate. Can vary depending on shape of area and how many seams there are.
Prices are estimates and subject to change without notice.
Installation of turf varies based on the type of turf and how many seams and cuts.
Demo Work - How much demo/clean up work is a really big part. Do you have existing lawn? Are you changing the grade of the area? Do you need extra fill? Is there a lot to haul away? Many things affect this part of the workload and bid price.
Road Base or Decomposed Granite - The actual amount of road base or decomposed granite (DG) that you will need depends on the condition of sub soil and amount of traffic. Every job is different.
These are only estimates. Prices might vary due to your specific situation.